CORONAVIRUS DEEP CLEANING IN PANAMÁ
We are specialists in performing deep cleaning and disinfection of spaces that will help you prevent COVID-19 for commercial and residential
Deep cleaning has taken on a new urgency this year. You need to be intensely washing, dusting, and disinfecting your homes and offices, with the knowledge that lives may literally depend on it.
Though the novel coronavirus is known to spread mostly through respiratory droplets (like mucus or saliva) from person to person, there’s evidence that transmission can also happen by touching infected surfaces.
These include door knobs, handles, light switches, remote controls, and even iPhone screens. A new study suggests that the virus thrives on plastic or steel surfaces for days. Green Cleaning Services recommends a two-step preventive measure by cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection.
During the novel Coronavirus crisis, we recommend
- Clean your entire home often, not just once a week
- Pay special attention to areas such as the kitchen and bathroom
- Touch points, such as door handles, push pads and telephones must be regularly cleaned
- Use a good quality antibacterial spray or wipe as well as soap being mindful of any allergic reactions your family members may have
Professional cleaning company Panama
It is very wise to take extra precautions. Our deep cleaning process that involves diving into forgotten nooks and crannies to snare dust, dirt and virus-carrying particulate.
Compared to the casual dust-up, a deep cleaning involves hunting for dust mites behind furniture and cabinets, addressing scum from shower heads and faucets, scrubbing inside ovens, mopping floors under rugs, and sweeping along base boards, ceilings, and window frames. It requires emptying out cupboards to clean the surfaces within.
Deep cleaning adds about an extra hour per bedroom and bathroom.
Our cleaners are required to use disposable gloves and shoe covers. We disinfect vacuum cleaners between appointments and use hand sanitizers religiously.
Green Cleaning Services recommends spraying surfaces with diluted household bleach or cleaning liquids with at least 70% alcohol. For some offices, our teams spray the solutions using an electrostatically-charged mist that adheres better to surfaces.
Green Cleaning Services CoronaVirus Cleaning
As we have been trusted to go in and do a job in your home or office and our job is to ultimately keep people safe, we have adopted these polices:
- Refreshed training and protocols, keeping staff updated on the latest safety advice
- Concentrate more when in a space where there is a suspected outbreak
- Think whether the team has put the on PPE (protective equipment) correctly.
- Is there enough water to mix the chemicals to the right ratio.
- Check that you have squeezed out sponges and mops thoroughly.
- Have you cleaned every possible surface.