Sanitisation Protocols And Disinfection Tools
The reopening of beauty salons in Panama is good news but when it comes to salon disinfection, there is going to be a lot of hard work involved.
Firstly, the business owner is responsible to thoroughly clean and disinfect the whole salon prior to the reopening which includes all surfaces, tools and linens, even if everything was disinfected before the lockdown.
It is best to employ a professional cleaning and disinfection service like Green Cleaning Services who will to do a deep clean using professional-quality sanitisers and hygiene products. This will include:
• Cleaning and disinfecting all workstations and surfaces, including light switches and keyboards
• Cleaning and disinfecting all equipment (check if there are new cleaning measures recommended by the equipment provider)
• Removing all magazines from your waiting area
• Cleaning your toilet and replacing towels with paper towels
• Cover you cloth seats in your reception area, with plastic so they are more easily cleaned
Ongoing Santitisation Of Beauty Salons
Ongoing plans for Sanitation of beauty salons in Panama
After you have reopened there are a series of rules to be followed:
• Disinfectant for washing tools must be mixed and replaced daily
• Be aware of the contact times for the disinfectants. For sprays, 10 minutes, for wipes it is 2-4 minutes.
• Disinfection only works for hard, non-porous surfaces (glass, metal, plastic). Soft or porous surfaces cannot be disinfected properly, e.g. paper and cardboard
• Laundry should be washed in hot soapy water and dried completely at the warmest temperature allowed. Used or dirty linens should be kept in an airtight container.
• All areas should be washed and sanitised regularly, including phones, computers, cash registers and displays
• All items that are regularly touched by your clients and staff must be cleaned regularly, e.g., door handles, and light switches, preferably use disinfectant wipes
• Ask your clients to wash their hands as soon as they arrive
• Increased handwashing in between appointments including immediately before and after seeing a client.
• If you are mobile and cannot wash your hands, use a hand sanitiser
• Make sure you clean your equipment before going into a client’s home. When there minimise touching furniture and stay away from other family members
• Clean and disinfect your before and after each client. Allow more time between each appointment for this extra cleaning
• Change into your uniform at work and wash your uniform every day
• Along with training your staff in the new cleaning and hygiene protocols, you will need to educate your clients as well
Recommended Salon Hygiene Products And Disinfection Tools
Employees and clients should have access to hand sanitisers and tissues – and additionally to warm water, antibacterial soap and disposable paper towels in the restroom. Staff members should also have access to disinfectants (such as salon disinfectant sprays, liquids, powders and wipes) and be trained on how to use them.
• Choose disinfectants that are labelled as bactericidal, viricidal and fungicidal
• Use disposable tools and supplies where possible
Why contact us for the Sanitation of beauty salons in Panama?
-Years of experience in the cleaning industry
-Certified with ISO 9001: 2015 quality standards
-We follow MINSA and WHO protocols
-We use biodegradable products
For more information on Sanitation of beauty salons in Panama, contact us.